Sunday, April 29, 2012

First trip to Breezy this year!

Last minute trip to Breezy with Andrea & the girls.  Always a good time!  We almost didn't go because Spencer is grounded from tv and video games but the girls so badly wanted him to come that they gave them up for the weekend too.  Not a big sacrafice for any of them though... They all love being outside, regardless of the weather and they are all so creative too. 

We went to the park for awhile and the kids acted silly as usual.  Spencer really enjoyed the baby swing as you will see...  They also looked for golf balls on the walk. I think there were about 20 found!  Leave it to me to tell them I would buy them from them!  $5 later... I was the proud owner of some golf balls. I was glad that so many were Pro V's.  






As always.... a good time was had by ALL.  It was a short weekend, but always nice to get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment