Thursday, March 1, 2012

My welcome home....

Wednesday, Feb 29

My flight was delayed a bit so didn't get home til 1am.  First things first, turn up the heat.  Or not?  I came home to a broken furnace so my first night home was spent sleeping or trying to sleep in the frozen tundra, stocking cap and all.  Not fun. Also woke up not feeling well. Also, not fun.

But, despite all that, was excited to see Spencer.  I gave him the tshirt I brought him home with a 'mono' (monkey) on it.  He put that on and then I set up a scavenger hunt for him for the other little goodies I brought him home.  Scavenger hunts are by far one of his favorite things!  He had about 8 things to find and yes, they were all treats from Ecuador.  He tried a couple of them already and his thoughts.... "Ecuador candy tastes better"












He also spent some time outside playing in the snow.  Feb 29th and we finally have enough snow to play in. I'm happy for him but sure hope it doesn't make for an extended winter!





No comments:

Post a Comment