Sunday, June 16, 2013

Second stop: Amsterdam

Flight was ok. I've had better, but I've had worse. I was in a middle seat. I had a fairly good sized Indian man on my right whose elbow found my shoulder enough that I lost count. I was just thankful it wasn't my face. On the left, was a man who had a strong resemblance to the stapler man from Office Space. Of all the good looking men on the plane, that's what I get? Ha! Oh, and the screaming baby in front of me.  Im 2:2 with a crying baby flight today. Ok, I did say it wasn't my best flight, right?  It's all good though, I'm now in Amsterdam. 

If only I had some time to roam & venture a bit.... A little over an hour doesn't cut it but I did window shop a bit.  

It was hard to resist all that chocolate.... But, it's only day 1. I'm guessing I'll have plenty more opportunities to have a taste. So for now, I settled for a smell!  Smelled so good, it was almost like I could taste it. 

Well... I'm just about ready to take off for flight 3 of the day. Only 2 more hours away from our final destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment