Sunday, August 17, 2014

Colorado Bound

Well... My plan, from a couple years back, of blogging everyday life has clearly not happened.  I have reconciled this with myself.  My new goal... And a more realistic one... Is to capture any of the special moments outside of everyday life.

Today starts a week outside of everyday life.  Today, starts a week that I am excited for.  Today, starts a week of me being able to show Spencer one of my favorite places.  Colorado!

The morning started early with the alarm going off at 3:30am.  Funny how this doesn't seem so bad when it's followed by something other than a normal work day. A huge thank you to our dear friend Roxie for being a trooper and bringing us to the airport at such a ridiculous hour.  We love you!

The line, although it seemed long, moved fast enough. And besides... Pretty sure Spencer was still "sleeping" at that point!


A quick snack and we were on the plane, ready for take off. 



Spencer and I haven't been on a plane together in a couple years and I'm so excited to show him a place he's never been and a place that I just love.  

The biggest downfall so far...  The Broncos do not have a home game today.  Oh, how I would have LOVED to bring him to Mile High Stadium to see my favorite football team!  Guess it already gives us a reason to come back!  

Well... It's 7am Denver time and we just landed.  Time to start this adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment