Thursday, February 16, 2012

First stop, Atlanta

Although this blog will likely be mostly about Spencer and his accomplishments, I figured I'd start now and document some of my current adventure (Sarah, this is for you, since you clearly want to stalk me while I'm gone!)

I feel blessed that I've been able to take 2 weeks out of the chaos of this thing we call "life"... to get out of the daily humdrum.  It started with a stop off in Atlanta to see Billy. It started with me coming in early to surprise him on his birthday (yes, he's a valentines baby).  I think the speechless part confirmed the surprise worked.  It's been far too long since we've seen each other and it's been a great time.  In true fashion for the two of us, it hasn't worked out at all as planned, but also, in true fashion... we are rolling with the punches and still enjoying it and each other. We figure someday, something is bound to work out in our favor, until then we chose to find the humor in it.

So... I have 2 more days here to take in what I can... 

Next Stop... Ecuador!




No comments:

Post a Comment