Saturday, February 18, 2012

Patiently waiting....

An early morning drive to Atlanta airport this morning allowed me the pleasure of wandering around the Miami airport the remainder of the afternoon. Ok, ok... By no means has it been a pleasure, but keeping a good mind about it.  After all, it has provided me the time to study, people watch & reflect on how blessed I am to have the opportunity of this 2 week adventure to spend time in both Atlanta, and my upcoming experience of South America with an old, but dear friend.

The plane to Quito, Ecuador will be boarding soon so now I sit & await the arrival of my travel companion, my partner in crime for the next 9 days. I hope she makes it so I don't have to make the decision to get on the plane without her or hope we can grab the next flight!  :-)

And as I typed that, they tell us the plane is delayed. Perhaps Connie is on the late incoming plane that is making this delayed. For our sake, that would be good.

So... to those of you who have inspired me to start this blog and keep you informed during my travels, I will do the best I can with the service I have. I'm guessing it will be sketchy, but will post when I can with photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment