Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A first time for everything...

So, I've been wanting to blog for awhile.  Not because I have a lot of a free time and certainly not because I'm good with words. Just the opposite in fact.  I want to blog because for the first 4 years of Spencer's life, I scrapbooked and he loves to look at them. Now, I have less time so I figure this may be the best way to take little pieces of time when I can since weekends away scrapbooking seem, well, impossible to fit in! And... now that Spencer is growing into a little man, I think it's even more important for me to capture our lives for him to look back upon.  He will appreciate it.  He already does.  


Spencer, this blog is dedicated to you, my love!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! It will be fun to read about your family adventures!!

    ReplyDelete