Tuesday, August 2, 2016

8/2/16: Preparing for Costa Rica....


August 2 - 2016

After a half day of work I ran some errands, finished up some photography projects and packed. 

I finished packing and was snuggling in for the few hours I would get before the alarm would wake me at 3am to get up and ready to head to the airport. As I was calling it a night, I listened to a voicemail ignored from a 1-800 number a few hours ago. Maybe I should not have ignored it.  It was the airlines letting me know our flight was cancelled. Deep breath.  What!! Cancelled?! Deep breath. They did book us on another flight... just 4 hours later.  Not so bad, right?!?  I sure hope not!  Good news... We get to sleep in.  Bad news... We have a 3-4 hour drive to our hotel when we get to Costa Rica.  It will be a late one!! Yep... One more deep breath.... 

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels my friend...with the delay you could have made it to workout ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels my friend...with the delay you could have made it to workout ;)

    ReplyDelete